Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Poem

What’s to come in this world of mine?
Where will I go when I leave it behind?
Will I go up, or will I go down?
To get what I want I must turn my life around.
I want to sit with Jesus, just him and I,
But I must get rid of my sins before I can ever fly.
I grit my teeth day by day,
As I sit and watch Satan try to stand in my way.
He laughs in my face and says, “You’ll never make it,”
And I’m not so sure how long I can take it.
There is one thing I know, and it is true,
God loves everyone, and, Satan, that includes you.
So before I let Satan pull me down,
I’ll get rid of my sins and turn my life around.
I’m on my way to Heaven,
So, Lord, please take my hand,
And guide me with your footsteps,
So I can be a better man.


Mario J. Mares
(small group member)
09/29/06

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful poem Mario. God has given you a talent that you can use for his glory. It is wonderful to see how God is working in your life and you are growing in Him. Keep on Loving Jesus.

6:50 AM  
Blogger AZ said...

WhatsApp Group Link very nice contant

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home